CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where I've been

Yes, I know I've been missing since February but for a very good reason. I'm now 39 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be going fine. However, I'm beginning to wonder what my husband and I were thinking when we decided to start a total remodel of one of the bathrooms about 4 weeks ago! The craziest part is we are doing the remodel ourselves. Don't get me wrong my husband is very handy and I know he can do it but there's just some much else going on. Anyway things are coming along and it looks like everything will be done by Thursday, YEAH!! Here are a few pictures of what the "blue" bathroom looked like before.

Even the little one got right in to help with the demo!


The bathroom is a great size but there is just way too much blue tile!!


Soon we will no longer be bathing in a sea of blue!!



We have been working on this every night after work and on the weekends and I can't wait till it's done. Not that we will get any rest since we have a baby set to arrive in 7 days but it will be complete and so beautiful. Stay tuned for the completed photos to come.

As for baby #2 she is still baking and everything is going great! Only she knows when she will arrive! I'll work on posting photos of the nursery this week!

Have a great Tuesday, we are going to try to stay dry today which looks like a big challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment