CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake

It has been rainy and cold which is not our typical weather in May and June. Unfortunately I seem to be able to find comfort in many sweet desserts and this one is great! I guess I will be running a few extra miles next week, but it was worth every bite!



What You Need:

1 pkg. (16.6 oz.) OREO Cookies, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

Make It:


CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.

REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.

This is so easy and yummy, luckily the sun it out today so hopefully I won't have to result to eating more sweets, then again a little won't hurt, Right??

Today I'm joining these great blogs:

Not Just a Housewife
A Diamond in the Stuff
Sugar Bee Crafts
A Silly Little Sparrow

1 comments:

Jessa Smith said...

This looks delicious! I love trying out new desserts - I'm pinning it for later!

Jessa
www.jessajill.blogspot.com

Post a Comment