CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WIWW

If you have not jumped on the band wagon with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, you must do so! It is so much fun to see what everyone is wearing. It has given me some great fashion tips. So here is what I wore last week, hope you will share what you wore!

Thursday:


A day at home with my little peanut!


Joe Jean's- Nordstrom


Black & Gray long sleeve shirt- Cabi


Black short sleeve hoodie- Cabi


Black Dansko Mary Jane's -Local shop








Friday:


Black Leggings- Forever 21


Gray bead embellished tank- Forever 21


Purple long Cardigan- Forever 21


Black Ugg Boots- Nordstrom


Necklace & bracelet-Cookie Lee








Saturday:


A day of shopping & Pheasant Festival Dinner & Fundraiser



Seven Jean's - Nordstrom


White lace trim Tank- American Eagle


Tan sweater- Forever 21


Necklace & Bracelet- Cookie Lee


Brown Dansko's- Local shop







Sunday:


A day of yard work and winter cleaning! I did get somewhat dressed. It was stretch pants, t-shirt, and running shoes. I some how forgot to take a picture, however, I'm sure that none of you would have cared to see what I was wearing today anyway!



Monday:


Black leggings- Target


Sweater Dress- ??? Last year


Black embellished flats- Target


Flower headband- Little birdcage boutique








Tuesday:


Black leggings- Forever 21


Black lace trimmed tank- Target


Gray top- Target


Black boots- Target








Wednesday:




Gray leggings- Forever 21
Gray lace tank- American Eagle
Gray wrap sweater- Forever 21
Gray knit Ugg boots- Nordstrom
Flower bracelet- local shop
Yes, I see that today is a lot of Gray!







2 comments:

Genn said...

Very cute! Love your looks. The last outfit is so cute and cozy looking. Happy wiww to ya! :)

Paige said...

I love all of your outfits! The leggings and sweater dresses are right up my ally! I am all for cute and comfy! I also love Fridays outfit! I cannot wait to see more!

Post a Comment